2011年9月6日火曜日



We went to Flamingo Park! It is asocial program, so we went with social organizer and other school students.
I met them in front of them in front of the York station, but two of my friends did not come that time!  We called them their cell phone, but they did not answer.
After turned out, they were overslept!!  Now I see why they did not answer.
When we were riding a bus, we felt little anxious, because there are very country!
Flamingo Park is very big amusement park and zoo. We did not have enough time, so we enjoy only the amusement park.
We rode 4 types of roller coasters.
First, we ride Verocity.
It is look like bike. I recommend it! It is very exciting!
And we can buy the picture, it is very amusing!!
Second, we rode Mumbo Jumbo. It has the Guinness, because it's maximum vertical angle is 112 degrees!!
When we stranded in line waiting to ride it, we met friends who were overslept.
We are very lucky!
Third, we rode Kumari. It is very scared...
It is like a lift, so we cannot be traced!

Finally, we enjoy the game.
We tried it.
You won't believe this, but I won it!
Then I got a big doll.
I worried it, because it is very difficult to bring back to Japan... 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿